- About Autism
- Get Help
- Get Help In Georgia ➤
- Information & Referral
- Resource Materials
- Living with Autism ➤
- Autism Plan for Georgia
Information & Referral assists those who may not know where to begin or where to turn when faced with the challenges of autism. Looking for help can be daunting and often means locating dozens of websites and searching through a maze of agencies and services in the hopes of finding one that can provide the services or support you need.
- Get Involved
- About ASG
An affiliate of the Autism Society of America, the oldest community based grass roots organization in the United States, the Autism of Georgia is a non-profit Georgia corporation that has supported the Georgia autism community for nearly 40 years. Our goal is to increase the capacity to serve the more than 155,000 children and adults with an autism spectrum disorder throughout all 158 counties in Georgia.
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm, August 27, 2017 – ASG Adults & Young Adults Group Outing - Art Therapy Session
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, September 12, 2017 – Autism Hope Center Support Group
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, September 14, 2017 – Autsim Hope Center - Game Night
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, September 21, 2017 – Autism Hope Center - Tween Social
- 1:30 pm – 6:30 pm, October 4, 2017 – Safe & Sound: Autism Training for 1st Responders